Our Red Team Engineer will spend their working hours testing Nightwatch's limits. We're looking for someone who enjoys breaking systems and working with teams to repair them.
- Perform penetration tests, source code reviews, and social engineering evaluations
- Lead external-facing bug-bounty and exploit-finding programs
- Work with cryptographers and platform engineers to develop threat and security models
- Develop standardized systems, scripts, and tooling to track and report exploits
- Perform security assessments on all existing and any new third-party vendors.
- Proactively source threats to Nightwatch's technology and platform
- Significant experience with bug bounty programs, penetration testing, or CTF-style challenges
- Experience developing and documenting threat and security models
- Experience performing white-box and black-box assessments.
- Certifications including OSCP, CISSP, RHCE